A referral program would be hosted where referrers and referees get rewards for legible participation.
This should be carried out by the project too boost community activities/engagements and to serve as a perquisite to the expected improvement in #LITHs utilities and price.
With the approval of this proposal a referral program will go live. Here are the details .
Referral process: Any member of the LITHIUM FINANCE’s discord community is legible to participate in the program and referral is valid when certain conditions are met.
Conditions to be met:
- Referees must be members of the community.
- Referees must purchase a predetermined amount of Lith within a set range (to be determined after proposal approval).
- Referrers must be ranked Sodium and above (check #role-guide on the discord server for more details).
The program has benefits that would favour both the referrer(s) and referee(s).
Benefits For Referrers:
- With every successful referral a portion of Lith (amount to be determined after approval of proposal) will be awarded to the referer when the referral process is completed.
- A percentage of referee’s purchased Lith will be awarded to their referrer. This depends on the amount of #LITH purchased.
- Eligibility to participate in a raffle draw where an amount of GLITH (to be determined after approval of this proposal) will be awarded to the lucky winners winners.
Benefits for referees:
- An extra percentage of Lith will be added with first time purchase of #LITH (details will be determined after approval of this proposal).
- Eligibility for future airdrops.
- Eligibility to participate in a raffle draw where an amount of #GLITH (to be determined after approval of this proposal) will be awarded to the lucky winners winners.
The expected outcome would be having more active and new members in the community and a spike in #LITH’s price and (upward trend) and possibly a creation of more utilities for #LITH.
I humbly hope and wish the council critically and thoroughly revises my proposal and put it up for approval. Thank you.